Tuesday, April 10, 2007

she's coming back around again.

why does spring make me feel like I have accomplished nothing? Side note: I hate that stupid part of bambi that makes spring so romantic, its not really like that. Here in Ohio we call spring the end of winter, because its still snowing DAMN IT!
I quit my job because I was close to getting fired, it was a shitty job anyway...I was getting disciplinary action taken against me for the most ridiculous of things, but good news 6 months until I am off to Europe. Woohooo.

5 comments:

wa11z said...

What did you do to make them seek disciplinary action against you?

TheWriteGirl said...

Why do you think they call it spring fever? It does that, it makes you go all stupid. But obviously not too stupid if you quit a lousy job that made you miserable. I've been suffering through something similar of late. So congrats on that and woohoo about Europe. It will be here before you know it. (Of course that means summer will be over...)

Taylor said...

I gave a client peanut butter and bologna (he asked for it, and peanut butter ahs just as much fat in it as mayonaise, I argued with the supervisor and when I pulled out the jars and proved I was right she got supper pissed)
the second thing was that I was asked to work the night shift but they forgot to get me keys to the house and the live in staff was asleep so after an hour and a half of knocking on doors and windows I went home. They felt it was my fault, and resolved to suspend me...so I quit good news I have had 4 interviews each a higher paying job than this one.

fermicat said...

Somehow I missed this post. Sorry about the job, but sounds like good riddance.

TheWriteGirl said...

It's amazing the things they'll hang you out to dry for. I think a lot of it is, they figure if they make enough noise about how you screwed up, maybe nobody will notice how much they actually screwed up. An attempt at misdirection. Good news about the interviews, though. Onward and upward!